This week I'm so excited to welcome back Emilie Aries of BossedUp (who was previously on episode 029)!
Emilie Aries is a speaker, podcast host, author, and the Founder & CEO of Bossed Up, an award-winning personal and professional development community where she helps women craft happy, healthy, and sustainable career paths.
Her brand-new book, Bossed Up: A Grown Woman's Guide To Getting Your Sh*t Together, serves as a practical roadmap for women who want to set themselves up for sustainable, long-term career success and step up as the boss of their lives.
Behind the Boss:
- Favorite pump-up song: Lizzo's Good as Hell
- Item on your bucket list most people don't know: To live on a farm.
- Current challenge working through: Staying on top of my email inbox.
- Pep talk to your younger self: “Everyone's just making it up as they go - you can, too!”
- Simple pleasure: Candy! I love me some jellybelly jellybeans, hi-chew, and twizzlers. I'm still waiting for my child-like tastes to mature…
- Life motto:“Get busy living.”
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Emilie's book: Bossed Up: A Grown Woman's Guide to Getting Your Sh*t Together
- Emilie's podcast: BossedUp Podcast
- Connect with Emilie on Instagram
- The Wealthy Speaker book
Share the Love - #TheKathlynHartShow
Leave a Review <3
Loving the show and want to help spread the word? Make my day and leave a 5-star review in iTunes! This will help us rank higher in iTunes so that more badass women like you can hear these conversations.
… and lastly, have an amazing day :)