Ever feel like you have your whole life and career figured out, only to reach a plateau and wonder, “Is this all there is?” As counter-intuitive as it may sound, this feeling may be a sign of success, a sign that you are ready for your next pivot.
Say what?! Yes mama yes.
But how do you move from discouraged to daring? Tune into this week's interview with motivational speaker, teacher, and author Jenny Blake to find out.
Behind the Boss Babe
- Favorite pump-up song: Jubel by Klingade
- Simple pleasure: Rishi Earl Grey tea with a candle while reading in the morning, ideally at sunrise
- Current challenge working through: Balancing post-pivot rest and the awesome opportunities popping up as a result of launching the book
- Item on your bucket list most people don't know: Be able to do a headstand when I'm 90 years old, like Tao Porchon-Lynch
- Pep talk to your younger self: Start meditating and strengthening your intuition sooner! All the answers are within.
- Life motto: “Build first, courage second.”
Favorite Takeaways:When given the choice I’d rather try and fail, then never try at all. - @jenny_blake #TheKathlynHartShow Click To Tweet Double down on what’s working rather than going outside of yourself. - @jenny_blake #TheKathlynHartShow Click To Tweet Build first, courage second. - @jenny_blake #TheKathlynHartShow Click To Tweet
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Official Pivot Method website
- Jenny's book “Pivot: The Only Move That Matters Is Your Next One“
- Jenny's personal website
- Kat's next leap “Be Brave Get Paid“