This week I'm so excited to welcome back Monique Malcolm of Keep Chasing the Stars (who was actually the first guest ever on the podcast)!
Monique is the creator of the Visionary Journal and a business strategist for big dreamers. She creates tools, resources, and strategies for aspiring creative entrepreneurs who have tons of ideas but struggle to make them happen.
Through her brand Keep Chasing the Stars and her podcast Pimp Your Brilliance, Monique curates an outlet to help women shut down the chorus of fear and start taking action.
In this week's episode we talk all about the shifts in her business, how she moves through fears, her relationship with money and how has evolved and so much more!
Behind the Boss:
- Favorite pump-up song: Kayne West's Stronger
- Current challenge working through: Growing the Visionary Journal into it's own brand
- Pep talk to your younger self: “The worst thing that can happen is that I do something and I die. The reality is that I’m going to die anyway. It’s a guarantee. So why should I be afraid of living the life I want to live. Take a few risks. The bills will come, but so will the money. Even if it doesn’t I’ll still find a way to make it work.”
- Next item on bucket list: To go back to Japan and have sushi. I missed my opportunity years ago.
- Simple pleasure: Swimming and reading at the beach
- Life motto: “Make it work.” -Tim Gunn
Tweetable TakeawayWhen feeling stuck on your big dream, ask yourself, what is the cost of my inaction? - @starchasersonly #TheKathlynHartShow Click To Tweet
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Monique's podcast: Pimp Your Brilliance
- Monique's online shop: Keep Chasing the Stars
- Monique's community: Star Chasers United
- Connect with Monique on Instagram
Share the Love - #TheKathlynHartShow
Leave a Review <3
Loving the show and want to help spread the word? Make my day and leave a 5-star review in iTunes! This will help us rank higher in iTunes so that more badass women like you can hear these conversations.
… and lastly, have an amazing day :)